The real estate deals are responsible undertaking notwithstanding you buy, sell, rent or let out. If you need initial advice or consultation do not hesitate to contact with us. Our agents will give you their impartial and objective information of the actual market price of the property. As our client you will take advantage of the legal services and advices of our experienced solicitors working with the agency, as well as of specialists from all departments and companies participating in the procedure of sale-purchase, concerning the real estates. We shall perform together with you or independently all the necessary verifications, we shall prepare and complete all documents and contracts and we shall be next to you up to the final closing of the deal. Your interests, wishes and legal comfort and safety are the credo of the Agency – Free Land Bulgaria.
In case you have already chosen our Agency and in order to reach together a reasonable market price, here are some useful things, which you need to know:
If you have decided to sell your property
We conclude an „Agency contract upon real estate sale”, by means of which we legally bind our relations. Prior to signing it you as a seller should submit full information for the property, as well as the following documents:
- A document certifying the ownership over the real estate
- A document certifying your identity as a person, entitled to dispose thereof /In case you are not the person according to the document for ownership/
- As most actual as possible sketch of the property/when necessary – upon sale of landed estates/
Follows view of the property, insertion thereof in the database of the company and publication in our means of advertisement. Your agent will inform you in a timely manner for all performed views with potential buyers. In case a certain client shows a serious interest to purchase your property a ”Preliminary contract for sale-purchase” shall be concluded on the basis of art.19, par.2 of the Obligations and Contracts Act for a certain period between you as a seller and the client as a buyer. The same shall be prepared by us and shall be signed in the presence of the manager of the company. Upon signing thereof the buyer shall give, and you shall respectively receive a deposit to the amount of 10% from the selling price. Within the framework of this contract you as a seller assume the obligation, and we as an Agency help you, assist you and often lend you a hand upon provision of all legally required documents for conclusion of a final contract for sale-purchase in a notary form, as we shall be present with you up to the complete finalization of the deal and we assume the obligation to clarify all matters having eventually occurred within that process.
If you have decided to buy a property
In case you have selected a property through our means of advertisement or you have decided to use our services, contact with us.
In order to make legitimate and to declare legally our relations, we obligatory conclude an “Agency contract upon real estate purchase”, of course after we have preliminary specified the parameters of your demand and you have consulted with our competent agents for the region and type of property. After signing thereof we may perform views on the spot of the properties corresponding to your demand, as well as clarify all matters, which you are interested in.
In case you want to buy a certain property via crediting we shall render you assistance by selection of the most suitable bank and conditions for you.
Having already decided to buy a certain property, we prepare, and you as a buyer sign with the seller a “Preliminary contract for sale-purchase” with a fixed term, as on the day of signing you pay a deposit to the amount of 10% from the selling price of the property. A date for the notary closing of the deal shall be fixed.
Especially for foreign citizens who are willing to buy a property in Bulgaria
Buying in Bulgaria is easy and neither more nor less difficult than buying in any other foreign country. There is just one specific thing, which must be taken into consideration and it is that according to the Bulgarian constitution and legislation foreign citizens cannot acquire land at present. They may acquire just buildings but not the land over which they are built-up.
It is easy surmountable by registering a Bulgarian commercial partnership, which shall become a future sole owner and manger of the capital. The procedure for registration of a commercial partnership in Bulgaria is not a difficult process; our solicitors will do that for you. The preferred and mostly spread form of a commercial partnership is the limited liability company / LTD or SLLC /.That is a commercial partnership with registered capital, distributed among its partners/LTD/ or ownership of a sole owner/SLLC/. One or more citizens, including foreign citizens may establish a private limited liability company. The minimum required capital therefore is 2 BGN/1,02 €. You assume the obligation to open a bank account on which you shall deposit the initial capital of the commercial partnership. Usually the whole registration procedure takes up to 2 weeks at maximum. Your presence for the process of registration is not obligatory, as our solicitors shall do everything instead of you. The only thing you have to do is to sign all the necessary documents in Bulgarian language and in your own language. All steps and all documents which you will sign shall be clarified to you in details.
Steps for purchase of a real estate:
• Visit our web site
• Find your real estate
• Make a preliminary inquiry and clarify all matters which you are interested in
• In case your demand is satisfied and you have firmly decided to buy a certain property, you must pay a deposit for buying your new home. The deposit is usually 10 % from the selling price and it is guaranteed via signing of the above mentioned „Preliminary contract for sale-purchase” of the wanted property.
• If the property, which you want to buy is sold with a plot of land we start a procedure for registration of a commercial partnership.
• After your commercial partnership is already registered and we have made all the necessary verifications, we are ready to finalize the deal and you shall acquire your real property.
• An hour for appearing before a notary public shall be fixed and the final contract for sale-purchase in the form of a Title deed shall be signed in his/her presence.
• The remaining balance of the selling price of the property shall be transferred on the seller’s account and you will receive your document for ownership of a real estate.
Please note that your wishes are specific and we may offer you the best way to satisfy them.